Multiple Recruitment for Baristas in the United States of America
The United States of America (USA) is a country in North America, it comprises of fifty (5) states, a federal strict, and other possessions. The capital city of the country is Washington DC while New York City is the largest and most populous city.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of the best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individuals to work as Baristas. You’ll be charged with responsibility of welcoming customers to the bar as well as the timely serving of their orders. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunity as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cheerfully welcome consumers to the bar
- Present drink menu to consumer on entering to the bar
- Make suggestions and respond to all request and concerns
- Take orders from serving staff or straight from clients
- Record drink orders precisely right into register system
- Ensure clean glasses, bar tools as well as working areas
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Execute all other tasks assigned
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Can bend for extended hours
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Flexible working hours
- Excel under pressure
- Able to meet the work demand
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong and energetic
- Ability to follow instructions
- Can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Polite and professional
- Willingness to learn
- Customer-service oriented