Multiple Recruitment for Customer Service Representatives in the United States of America
The United States of America (USA) is a country in North America, it comprises of fifty (5) states, a federal strict, and other possessions. The capital city of the country is Washington DC while New York City is the largest and most populous city.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of the best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s an ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individual to fill various Customer Service Representatives job openings. You’ll be charged with the responsibility of reaching out to prospective and existing customers informing them about available promotions as well as responding effectively to their requests and complaints. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunity as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reach to prospective and existing customers to inform them about available promotions
- Respond effectively to customer requests and inquiries
- Receive and process inbound calls and mails
- Assist customers by providing exceptional service experience
- Comply with all organization’s established protocols and standards
- Execute all other tasks assigned
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Can bend for extended hours
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Flexible working hours
- Excel under pressure
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong and energetic
- Ability to follow instructions
- Can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Polite and professional
- Willingness to learn
- Customer-service oriented