Multiple Recruitment for Hotel Receptionists in Canada
Canada is a country in North America which comprises of three (3) metropolitan cities and ten (10) provinces. The country has a large area of land, hence it’s known as the second (2nd) largest in the world today. Ottawa is the capital city of the country while Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are the three metropolitan cities in the country.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s an ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individual to fill various Hotel Receptionists job openings. You’ll be charged with responsibility of welcoming customers to the hotel as well as registering and assigning of rooms. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunity as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the assigning of rooms to guests
- Responsible for the proper registration of guests
- Effectively handle and resolve complaints and inquiries of customers
- Ensure that all customers received top-notch service experience
- Provide adequate information about the hotel to guests
- Receive and relay incoming calls to the appropriate section
- Execute all other tasks assigned
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization and management skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Superb analytical skills
- Trustworthy and friendly
- Good communication skills
- Customer service and goal-oriented