Is FIRS recruitment application form for 2021/2022 out? If you are interested in FIRS recruitment application for 2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps to apply for FIRS recruitment application.
FIRS recruitment application form out? This is a notice that FIRS recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. The application steps and procedures to apply for FIRS recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for FIRS recruitment.
Some of the popular questions asked about FIRS recruitment application form are as follows:
- Is FIRS Recruitment Form out?
- When will FIRS recruitment commence?
- Has FIRS Recruitment started?
- How do I get FIRS recruitment updates?
Is FIRS Recruitment Application Form Out?
Note: Even if this page or any other website apart from FIRS recruitment official website/portal contains information that FIRS recruitment application form is out, the only official way to fully confirm and be sure that FIRS recruitment form is really out is to visit FIRS recruitment application form portal.
Important Things To Note for FIRS Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for FIRS recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for FIRS recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your FIRS recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a FIRS recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning FIRS recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for FIRS recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for FIRS recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for FIRS recruitment is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria To Keep An Eye On
General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for FIRS recruitment application. Some of these requirements below may or may not apply to this recruitment exercise.
A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on FIRS recruitment application portal or website at www.firs.gov.ng.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
FIRS Recruitment Application Form Portal
FIRS recruitment application form portal is www.firs.gov.ng.
To apply for FIRS recruitment if/when it is officially out, you have to visit the official FIRS recruitment application form portal at www.firs.gov.ng, read the instructions on the advertised position and follow the procedures therein to successfully apply for FIRS recruitment.
Other FIRS Recruitment Updates
We are going to update this page whenever there is a change in information or updated information regarding FIRS recruitment application. You can bookmark this page and check it regularly so you can be among the first set of persons to know when the page has been updated with more information on FIRS recruitment.