Is FJSC recruitment application form for 2021/2022 out? If you are interested in FJSC recruitment application for 2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps to apply for FJSC recruitment application.
FJSC recruitment application form out? This is a notice that FJSC recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. The application steps and procedures to apply for FJSC recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for FJSC recruitment.
Some of the popular questions asked about FJSC recruitment application form are as follows:
- Is FJSC Recruitment Form out?
- When will FJSC recruitment commence?
- Has FJSC Recruitment started?
- How do I get FJSC recruitment updates?
Is FJSC Recruitment Application Form Out?
Note: Even if this page or any other website apart from FJSC recruitment official website/portal contains information that FJSC recruitment application form is out, the only official way to fully confirm and be sure that FJSC recruitment form is really out is to visit FJSC recruitment application form portal.
Important Things To Note for FJSC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for FJSC recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for FJSC recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your FJSC recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a FJSC recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning FJSC recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for FJSC recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for FJSC recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for FJSC recruitment is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria To Keep An Eye On
General Requirements for FJSC Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for FJSC recruitment application. Some of these requirements below may or may not apply to this recruitment exercise.
A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on FJSC recruitment application portal or website at www.fjsc.gov.ng.
To apply for Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment, you need to pass the following requirements:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
FJSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
FJSC recruitment application form portal is www.fjsc.gov.ng.
To apply for FJSC recruitment if/when it is officially out, you have to visit the official FJSC recruitment application form portal at www.fjsc.gov.ng, read the instructions on the advertised position and follow the procedures therein to successfully apply for FJSC recruitment.
Other FJSC Recruitment Updates
We are going to update this page whenever there is a change in information or updated information regarding FJSC recruitment application. You can bookmark this page and check it regularly so you can be among the first set of persons to know when the page has been updated with more information on FJSC recruitment.