Do you want to apply for Kwara State teachers recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in Kwara State teachers recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for Kwara State teachers recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in Kwara State teachers recruitment application that the steps to apply for Kwara State teachers recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for Kwara State teachers recruitment.
Important Things To Note for Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for Kwara State teachers recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for Kwara State teachers recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your Kwara State teachers recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Kwara State teachers recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning Kwara State teachers recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for Kwara State teachers recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for Kwara State teachers recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for Kwara State teachers recruitment is free.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
General Requirements For Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of the higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess five (5) o’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How To Apply for Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates
Qualifying Examinations Date
January 25, 2021.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited fro a written qualifying examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00am.
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Screening Date
February 8, 2021.
Oral Interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February, 2021 to Saturday 13th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline For Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment
January 16, 2021.
Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January, 2021 to Saturday 16th January, 2021 by 12:00am midnight.
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit Kwara State teachers recruitment portal at www.kwarastate.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your Kwara State teachers recruitment application.