Is NCS recruitment application form for 2021/2022 out? If you are interested in NCS recruitment application for 2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps to apply for NCS recruitment application.
NCS recruitment application form out? This is a notice that NCS recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. The application steps and procedures to apply for NCS recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for NCS recruitment.
Some of the popular questions asked about NCS recruitment application form are as follows:
- Is NCS Recruitment Form out?
- When will NCS recruitment commence?
- Has NCS Recruitment started?
- How do I get NCS recruitment updates?
Is NCS Recruitment Application Form Out?
Note: Even if this page or any other website apart from NCS recruitment official website/portal contains information that NCS recruitment application form is out, the only official way to fully confirm and be sure that NCS recruitment form is really out is to visit NCS recruitment application form portal.
Important Things To Note for NCS Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for NCS recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for NCS recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your NCS recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a NCS recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning NCS recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for NCS recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for NCS recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for NCS recruitment is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria To Keep An Eye On
General Requirements for NCS Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for NCS recruitment application. Some of these requirements below may or may not apply to this recruitment exercise.
A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on NCS recruitment application portal or website at customs.gov.ng.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
- These are just the general requirements, we have the educational requirements which may include your degree (SSCE, B. Sc, M.Sc) and others.
NCS Recruitment Application Form Portal
NCS recruitment application form portal is customs.gov.ng.
To apply for NCS recruitment if/when it is officially out, you have to visit the official NCS recruitment application form portal at customs.gov.ng, read the instructions on the advertised position and follow the procedures therein to successfully apply for NCS recruitment.
Other NCS Recruitment Updates
We are going to update this page whenever there is a change in information or updated information regarding NCS recruitment application. You can bookmark this page and check it regularly so you can be among the first set of persons to know when the page has been updated with more information on NCS recruitment.