Is NDIC recruitment application form for 2021/2022 out? If you are interested in NDIC recruitment application for 2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps to apply for NDIC recruitment application.
NDIC recruitment application form out? This is a notice that NDIC recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. The application steps and procedures to apply for NDIC recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for NDIC recruitment.
Some of the popular questions asked about NDIC recruitment application form are as follows:
- Is NDIC Recruitment Form out?
- When will NDIC recruitment commence?
- Has NDIC Recruitment started?
- How do I get NDIC recruitment updates?
Is NDIC Recruitment Application Form Out?
Note: Even if this page or any other website apart from NDIC recruitment official website/portal contains information that NDIC recruitment application form is out, the only official way to fully confirm and be sure that NDIC recruitment form is really out is to visit NDIC recruitment application form portal.
Important Things To Note for NDIC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for NDIC recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for NDIC recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your NDIC recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a NDIC recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning NDIC recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for NDIC recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for NDIC recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for NDIC recruitment is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria To Keep An Eye On
General Requirements for NDIC Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for NDIC recruitment application. Some of these requirements below may or may not apply to this recruitment exercise.
A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on NDIC recruitment application portal or website at www.ndic.gov.ng.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NDIC Recruitment Application Form Portal
NDIC recruitment application form portal is www.ndic.gov.ng.
To apply for NDIC recruitment if/when it is officially out, you have to visit the official NDIC recruitment application form portal at www.ndic.gov.ng, read the instructions on the advertised position and follow the procedures therein to successfully apply for NDIC recruitment.
Other NDIC Recruitment Updates
We are going to update this page whenever there is a change in information or updated information regarding NDIC recruitment application. You can bookmark this page and check it regularly so you can be among the first set of persons to know when the page has been updated with more information on NDIC recruitment.