Is NIS recruitment application form for 2021/2022 out? If you are interested in NIS recruitment application for 2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps to apply for NIS recruitment application.
NIS recruitment application form out? This is a notice that NIS recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. The application steps and procedures to apply for NIS recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for NIS recruitment.
Some of the popular questions asked about NIS recruitment application form are as follows:
- Is NIS Recruitment Form out?
- When will NIS recruitment commence?
- Has NIS Recruitment started?
- How do I get NIS recruitment updates?
Is NIS Recruitment Application Form Out?
Note: Even if this page or any other website apart from NIS recruitment official website/portal contains information that NIS recruitment application form is out, the only official way to fully confirm and be sure that NIS recruitment form is really out is to visit NIS recruitment application form portal.
Important Things To Note for NIS Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for NIS recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for NIS recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your NIS recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a NIS recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning NIS recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for NIS recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for NIS recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for NIS recruitment is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria To Keep An Eye On
General Requirements for NIS Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for NIS recruitment application. Some of these requirements below may or may not apply to this recruitment exercise.
A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on NIS recruitment application portal or website at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Amputation of any part of physical body,
- Hearing impaired (deaf),
- Hunched back,
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
NIS recruitment application form portal is www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
To apply for NIS recruitment if/when it is officially out, you have to visit the official NIS recruitment application form portal at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng, read the instructions on the advertised position and follow the procedures therein to successfully apply for NIS recruitment.
Other NIS Recruitment Updates
We are going to update this page whenever there is a change in information or updated information regarding NIS recruitment application. You can bookmark this page and check it regularly so you can be among the first set of persons to know when the page has been updated with more information on NIS recruitment.