Is NITDA recruitment application form for 2021/2022 out? If you are interested in NITDA recruitment application for 2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps to apply for NITDA recruitment application.
NITDA recruitment application form out? This is a notice that NITDA recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. The application steps and procedures to apply for NITDA recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for NITDA recruitment.
Some of the popular questions asked about NITDA recruitment application form are as follows:
- Is NITDA Recruitment Form out?
- When will NITDA recruitment commence?
- Has NITDA Recruitment started?
- How do I get NITDA recruitment updates?
Is NITDA Recruitment Application Form Out?
Note: Even if this page or any other website apart from NITDA recruitment official website/portal contains information that NITDA recruitment application form is out, the only official way to fully confirm and be sure that NITDA recruitment form is really out is to visit NITDA recruitment application form portal.
Important Things To Note for NITDA Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for NITDA recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for NITDA recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your NITDA recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a NITDA recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning NITDA recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for NITDA recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for NITDA recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for NITDA recruitment is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria To Keep An Eye On
General Requirements for NITDA Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for NITDA recruitment application. Some of these requirements below may or may not apply to this recruitment exercise.
A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on NITDA recruitment application portal or website at www.nitda.gov.ng.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NITDA Recruitment Application Form Portal
NITDA recruitment application form portal is www.nitda.gov.ng.
To apply for NITDA recruitment if/when it is officially out, you have to visit the official NITDA recruitment application form portal at www.nitda.gov.ng, read the instructions on the advertised position and follow the procedures therein to successfully apply for NITDA recruitment.
Other NITDA Recruitment Updates
- NITDA Recruitment Screening Date
- NITDA List of Shortlisted Candidates
- NITDA Recruitment Closing Date
We are going to update this page whenever there is a change in information or updated information regarding NITDA recruitment application. You can bookmark this page and check it regularly so you can be among the first set of persons to know when the page has been updated with more information on NITDA recruitment.